Sunday 16 November 2014

Bling winners

post signature

Hi Magnolia friends!
 Welcome to our (late - sorry!) Bling winners post, it was fantastic looking at everyone's beautiful entries, you girls really know how to Bling up your creations!

I'll keep it short and sweet this morning as you'll all be itching to know who won, so.....the winner of the great Rubber Buggy prize as chosen by Random.org is...
xxxxx
xxx
x
#21 - and that's Lillian!
with this fab Christmas card


Congratulations Lillian! Please contact me, Nicola, using the email in the sidebar for me to arrange your prize.

Next, it's the DT Top 3....

#9 - Tamara


#23 - Ellen


#43 - Liz


Magnificent creations ladies - don't forget your well deserved badges for your beautiful blogs!
Thanks to everyone for joining us, hope to see you again next challenge.
I'll be back very soon to tell you all about it!

Hugs from
The Simply Magnolia DT xxx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much on the "win" and I've emailed a couple times now, but haven't gotten a response in regards to claiming my prize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for picking my Christmas Scene in the top three, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete