Saturday 12 March 2016

Dies winners

post signature

Welcome Magnolia friends to our
'Dies' winners post!
Thank you to everyone of you who entered your beautiful creations, they were truly magnificent!
The winner of the wonderful prize from Magnolialicious as chosen by Random.org is.....

#23 - That's Francesca!
with this beautiful card....


Congratulations Francesca! Grab our winners badge for your gorgeous blog and contact me, Nicola at this email simplymagnoliais@gmail.com  so I can arrange for you to receive your prize.

Next we have the DT's top 3, which this time is a Top 4 as we couldn't narrow it down anymore!

#13 - Julie

mid mag lady card

#15 - Anna


#26 - Davinia


#32 - Nathalia


Fabulous work ladies, please take our Top 3 badge for your awesome blogs!

Thanks for joining us, pop back tomorrow when we open up a brand new challenge for you all!

Hugs from

and the Simply Magnolia DT xxx




5 comments:

  1. WOW! I´m top 4! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeek! thank you ladies for picking my card for top 4! Hugs Davinia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wohooooo! I'm very lucky! Thank you so much ladies! You made my day!
    Hugs and Smiles :-)
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wohooooo! I'm very lucky! Thank you so much ladies! You made my day!
    Hugs and Smiles :-)
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ladies! I sent you an email on sunday...hope you received it! :-)
    Hugs and Smiles
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete